Utah Bankruptcy Guy Video Library
Here are the answers to the most common bankruptcy questions we receive:
1. What kind of bankruptcy should I file for my Utah Bankruptcy case?
2. What will I be asked about in my first consultation?
3. Can I own anything after I file for bankruptcy?
4. What do I need to tell my lawyer in our first consultation?
5. Can my boss fire me if I file for bankruptcy?
6. How soon before the debt collectors stop calling me?
7. Do I need to file bankruptcy with my spouse?
8. Do I have to go to court if I file for bankruptcy?
9. Will I lose my car if I file for bankruptcy in Utah?
10. Voluntary or Involuntary Bankruptcy, which is better?
11 How often can I apply for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in Utah?
12. How fast can I file a bankruptcy case in Utah?