Here are some steps you can follow to find the best person to help you file for bankruptcy:
1. Research: Look for local bankruptcy attorneys and compare their experience, credentials, and online reviews. The National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA) and the American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI) can be a good resource for finding qualified lawyers.
2. Schedule consultations: Contact the attorneys you’re considering and schedule consultations to discuss your specific situation and ask any questions you have. Click here to contact us!
3. Ask for referrals: Talk to friends or family members who have gone through bankruptcy, and ask if they have a recommendation for a good attorney.
4. Consider the cost: Bankruptcy attorneys typically charge a fee for their services, so consider the cost and whether it fits within your budget. Some, like us, offer a free consultation to discuss your options.
5. Evaluate comfort level: Choose an attorney you feel comfortable working with and who you feel you can trust to represent you effectively in the bankruptcy process.
Remember that filing for bankruptcy can have a long-lasting impact on your finances, so it’s important to choose the right person to help you with the process. In Utah check out the Utah Bankruptcy Guy Team today!